North Carolina General Liability Insurance
Essential Coverage for Your Business
Purchasing general liability insurance is an essential part of maintaining your day to day operations and most North Carolina business owners know that they should carry liability insurance. North Carolina general liability insurance covers things like an injury occurring on your premises or worksite, damage to an adjacent property, medical payments, libel suits and personal injury.
- Bodily Injury and Medical payments- For bodily injury to a third party resulting from an incident at your premises.
- Property Damage- Damage caused by you to a neighboring property.
- Personal and advertising injury liability- This coverage will provide protection for information distributed that slanders or libels, materials that violate privacy or copyright laws, or even wrongful eviction.
By working with the experts at First Pioneer Insurance Agency, you can learn about these applications for your general liability coverage as well as additional options to protect your business from the unpredictable.
Your Business Takes Care of You – Be Certain You Take Care of Your Business
The experienced agents at First Pioneer Insurance Agency want to be certain your policy is providing the value you expect while maintaining excellent coverage. You may want to consider adding these enhancements to your policy:
- Employment practices liability insurance (EPLI)
- Expanded property damage
- Hired and non-owned auto liability insurance
- Damage to premises rented to you
You North Carolina General Liability Insurance Experts
First Pioneer Insurance Agency has been providing protection to North Carolina business since 1980. We understand the risks you face and can offer affordable solutions. General Liability Insurance is the best place to begin protecting your business and can be combined with other lines of coverage such as business property, equipment, commercial auto and workers compensation coverage to form a comprehensive business insurance plan.
Be sure to contact us today to see exactly what we can do to help ensure the well being of your business with North Carolina general liability insurance.