North Carolina Specialized Services Insurance
The service you provide to customers is often very personal and the success of your business rests on your ability to meet the needs of your customers. Your reputation depends on you being there for your clients, so can you afford for an unfortunate event to slow your ability to serve them? First Pioneer Insurance Agency offers custom coverage for a variety of service and process operations, including:
- Funeral homes or chapels
- Appliances and accessories installation, service or repair
- Barber and beauty shops
- Printing, copying and duplicating, and blueprinting shops
- Photographers, photo finishing and film processors
- Tailor, dressmaking and embroidery shops
- Shoe, watch, clock and jewelry repair
- Dry cleaners and laundries
- Uniform, towel and linen services
- Pet grooming and plant maintenance services
- Television installation and repair, piano tuning
Do you have insurance to help pay for related legal fees if an employee were to make a serious error? How about coverage if a customer is somehow injured in your workplace? Business insurance for service industries can help manage the impact of accidents and other common disruptions and minimize your losses. A businessowners policy combines property insurance, liability insurance and other common coverages into one package. Depending upon the nature of your business, you might also consider coverage for:
- Cyber Liability Insurance – In the event of a data breech, helps notify customers and pay for financial damages.
- Equipment Breakdown – Covers equipment or machinery in the event of a breakdown.
- Commercial Auto – Protection for vehicles used for business purposes such as deliveries.
- Business Service Plus – Adds coverage or increases limits for things like lock replacement, worldwide laptop coverage, and unauthorized business card use.
We understand the challenges your service-oriented business face every day. Orders can go wrong and accidents can happen. First Pioneer Insurance Agency has protected businesses across the state of North Carolina since 1980. Let our experienced insurance agents asses your risks so that you can meet the needs of your clients without worry.