North Carolina Vineyard Insurance & Winery Insurance
From The Grapes to The Glass
First Pioneer Insurance Agency is the premier provider of winery and vineyard insurance protection as distinctive as your operation. We understand that each winery and vineyard has its own specific insurance needs. Our North Carolina Winery and Vineyard Insurance Program has coverage options to extend protection to you throughout your entire production process.
Our agency has teamed with the #1 farm insurer in the US, Nationwide Agribusiness so that wineries and vineyards can get all their insurance coverage needs met at one time. We look at your insurance requirements and competitively compare the protection and prices offered.
Call us and you will quickly see how easy it is to get the very best protection at the right price.
Our Coverages Available to You
For Vineyards & Wineries we will design a state-of-the-art insurance package that offers complete protection. The insurance package will cover your buildings, property, contents, machinery and equipment, and liability. Liability coverage will provide you with protection should others submit a claim against your operation or products you sell.
Other coverages you can include depending on your needs:
- Accounts Receivable- Pays for expenses you incur to re-establish accounts receivable records if they are lost or destroyed.
- Brands and Labels- Pays for reasonable costs to stamp “salvage” on merchandise or to replace labels if items are damaged by a covered loss.
- Employee Dishonesty- Pays for dishonest acts against you, by any of your employees, with intent to cause you to sustain a loss or damage and to obtain financial benefit.
- Forgery or Alteration- Pays for losses resulting directly from forgery or alteration of checks or similar other written promises made or drawn by you or someone acting as your agent.
- Money and Securities- Pays for theft, disappearance or destruction of your money and securities.
- Property in Transit- Provides coverage for your personal property in transit more than 1,000 feet from your premises.
- Valuable Papers- Pays for costs to replace and restore valuable papers and records including materials and labor.
- Liquor Liability- Provides coverage for risks that include selling, serving or furnishing alcoholic beverages to others.
- Umbrella Liability- This coverage is a cost effective way to extend your liability protection above the limits of your policy.
Want to know how to save money on your Winery Insurance in North Carolina, below is our contact information where you can contact an agent or fill out a quote request form and have them contact at your convenience.
A Wide Range of Benefits
Our goal is to ensure your North Carolina vineyard or winery operation is fully protected, so you can rest easy instead of worrying about the risks that your business faces every day. We can identify particular risks and protection gaps associated with your specific agribusiness.
Not only can we provide you with specific coverage tailored to your line of agribusiness, but we can also include coverage for business auto insurance, workers compensation and employment practices liability.
Get The Protection You Need Today
This coverage is designed for producers and growers, it is not a homeowners or commercial policy stretched to fit your NC vineyard or winery operations. It is a package of insurance coverages designed specifically with you in mind. We will partner with you to determine what coverages you need and design a policy to protect you from all of your unique risks.
Simply complete the Free Insurance Quote Request form on this page now to get the protection you need for your Vineyard or Winery.