North Carolina Motorcycle Insurance
Ride with Us
The open road is thrilling and when you’re out cruising the last thing you want to worry about is your motorcycle insurance. What happens if someone who doesn’t have insurance hits you? What if your vintage motorcycle is crushed by a tree limb? Ride easier knowing your bike is covered by an affordable policy with First Pioneer Insurance. We can help protect you and your motorcycle by offering coverage tailored to your unique riding needs and budget:
- Liability insurance – covers damage to another person’s bike or car and bodily injury
- Collision coverage – pays to repair your bike if you hit another vehicle, another vehicle hits you, or your motorcycle rolls over
- Comprehensive coverage – helps pay to have your motorcycle repaired when damaged by covered fire, theft, falling objects or vandalism
- Uninsured/underinsured motorists coverage – provides for coverage if you or your passenger are injured by someone without insurance and fills in the gaps if you’re in a covered accident with someone who doesn’t have enough insurance to cover your losses
- Custom equipment – covers aftermarket parts and equipment not originally installed on the vehicle by the manufacturer such as custom paint or accessories
We also offer a selection of additional coverages to round out your motorcycle policy: roadside assistance, towing and labor coverage, medical payments coverage, carried contents and personal belongings coverage, and more!
Your North Carolina Motorcycle Insurance Specialists
You know that the road can be a dangerous place. We understand and we believe that you should feel safe knowing that you and your motorcycle are covered. With the protection of motorcycle insurance through First Pioneer Insurance Agency, you can enjoy the journey and let your insurance work for you.