North Carolina Auto Service and Repair Insurance
From oil changes to transmission service, local drivers depend on your quality repairs to get them back on the road quickly. Unfortunately, unexpected incidents such as theft, fire and employee injury can stall your business. If your day-to-day operations are threatened by a costly interruption, will your insurance company help you to get back in the driver’s seat? First Pioneer Insurance Agency offers custom auto repair shop coverage for many auto service operations, including:
- Auto body repair, auto glass repair and auto paint shops
- Carburetor repair, emissions testing and muffler shops
- General automotive service, electrical and ignition repair
- Air conditioning system service or repair
Covering the Unexpected
Auto service and repair involves making certain vehicles are safe and less likely to have unexpected problems. We want to protect your business with the same attention to detail and care. Auto service insurance can protect your business from common risks such as faulty installs or repairs, damage to customer vehicles and stolen equipment. Coverage may also include the following:
- Income protection insurance: Provides coverage in the event of perils beyond your control that are disruptive to your business.
- Equipment breakdown insurance: Equipment protection against operator error, burnout and power surges.
- Commercial property and liability coverage: Provides coverage for bodily injury or property damage caused by products, services or employees.
We Can Help Your Shop Run Smoothly
First Pioneer Insurance Agency has protected businesses across the state of North Carolina since 1980. Our experienced agents want to help you manage your daily risks and minimize losses that might seriously threaten your business. We hope nothing ever happens to your auto repair shop, but if it does, we will be there to offer the protection you deserve.