North Carolina Builders Insurance and Contractors Insurance
With over 30 years of doing business with North Carolina contractors, First Pioneer Insurance Agency understands the specific concerns that are important to the well-being of your business. Taking the time to work with expert professionals at First Pioneer Insurance is the best first step you can take to relieve the burden of the unexpected. Whether you are an Electrician, Plumber, Painter or General Contractor we have the solution for your unique concerns. We offer comprehensive, simple to understand coverage options including coverages for:
- General Liability: Protects you against damage done by you on a client’s premises in addition to damage resulting from your completed work.
- Contractor’s Equipment: Affordable protection for your high dollar equipment.
- Portable Tools: Coverage extends against theft, fires and various other risks whether the loss occurs on site, in your truck or in your office.
- Installation Coverage: Protects from theft for uninstalled materials from the job site.
- Use of employee vehicles in your business operations.
- Coverage for other concerns:
- Solvents, chemicals and paints
- Working around utilities
Tools of Your Trade
Accidents never happen at a convenient time. With our convenient, professional claims handling you will receive expert care to resolve your claims quickly so you can get back to work with minimal interruption. Your reputation is in your work and ours is in keeping you on the job!
We don’t just help you get paid for your claims; we can assist in preventing them with complementary safety training and loss control resources from a variety of nationally recognized companies. We will help you to reduce your claims exposure, save you lost time, make you more productive and lower your insurance costs.
First Pioneer Insurance Agency has the simple goal of providing complete business protection. That’s why we offer the value of expert service, comprehensive protection and easy to understand billing and payment options. Let us review your needs today and protect your business for tomorrow.